Wee Pants Training Pants - Zoo Animals - 3/4yrs
Wee Pants are ideal when it's time to ditch nappies. Let your little choose their favourite design for their 'big pants'.
These pants are designed to feel wet against the skin, unlike nappies, to help your child transition to using the toilet.
- stretchy leg bands & super soft material
- breathable, bamboo hammock that absorbs wee accidents
- funky, modern patterns designed by three New Zealand Mums
- an environmentally friendly alternative to disposable pull-ups, which are super easy to wash and dry.
To activate the absorbency before your child wears them, soak overnight in cold water. Then wash as per below.
1. Fold inside out and wash the Wee Pants in your washing machine using washing power or liquid that is free from fillers, bleach or fabric softeners. We recommend Rockin Green washing detergent.
If you have a fabric bag then place the undies in there before you put them in the machine.
2. Dry on the washing line pegging the waist band rather than the bamboo hammock. If inside, dry on a drying rack at least 1 metre away from the heater, dehumidifier or heat pump.
If they feel damp then some parents will put the bamboo on the heated towel rail with the printed material kept well away from any heat.
If it is wet day, tumble dry below 40 degrees celsius
How do I use them?
Put them on your child. If your child has a wee accident:
A) Take them to finish their wees in the toilet
B) Clean the urine off their skin
C) Get them changed into clean underwear
D) Take home the Wee Pants in the wetbag and follow the steps 1-2 above as soon as possible. It is not ideal to leave Wee Pants marinading in urine for days on end.