Oasis Sunscreen - 50ml SPF30+
Protect your assets
Oasis Sun SPF30 is formulated for sensitive skin and is suitable for the whole family, including babies!
- Made for sensitive skin
- Suitable for face, body and all your assets
- Non greasy and non whitening
- Not water resistant
- Does not stain clothes (no, it does not leave a yellow stain)
- Can be worn under makeup
- No colour, fragrance or parabens
- Non-nano zinc oxide
- Cruelty free and suitable for vegans
- Proudly made in New Zealand
- A brand that’s been trusted for over 10 years
- AS/NZ Standard 2604:1998, rated High Sun Protection
Contains 94% natural ingredients including jojoba oil, shea butter, lecithin and vitamin E to moisturise against wind, water and sunlight
Oasis Sun is recommended for
Sensitive skin, combination skin, teen skin care, male skin care, acne (does not clog pores), summer skin care, warm climate skin care, cold climate skin care (skiing!), post laser treatment, pets, babies and children
WATER (AQUA), CETEARYL OLIVATE (AND) SORBITAN OLIVATE (OLIVE-BASED EMULSIFIER), CERTIFIED ORGANIC SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) OIL, CASTOR OIL, ZINC OXIDE (MICROFINE SUNSCREEN AGENT), ETHYL-HEXYL P-METHOXYCINNAMIC ACID (SUNSCREEN AGENT), CERTIFIED ORGANIC BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), CERTIFIED ORGANIC SOYA LECITHIN, D-ALPHA TOCOPHEROL (NON-GMO NATURAL VITAMIN E), ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL (AND) DEHYDROACETIC ACID (BIOGRO APPROVED PRESERVATIVE)
Tips for use:
Apply liberally to all exposed areas of skin at least 10-15 minutes before going outside.
As with all mineral-based sunscreens, don’t rub it in until it disappears as this lessens the sun protection factor. Allow the cream time to adhere to the epidermis. Oasis Sun is non-whitening and it will naturally become invisible on the skin.
Reapply every 2 hours, especially after swimming or excessive perspiration. Keep away from eye area.
We highly recommend your first line of defense against UV radiation should be seeking shade, wearing protective clothing and avoiding the peak burn times of 11am-4pm.
- Not recommended for babies under 3 months, limit time in direct sun for babies under 6 months. Avoid direct sun during peak hours of the day.
- We have a range of sun shades for strollers and car capsules to limit UV exposure while skin is so delicate.
The picture may vary slightly from the actual product.