Blue Kids Zip Sheet - COT
Kids Zip Sheets
A unique zip-in system keeps the sheet secure on the bed with the child safe underneath it. A warm and secure child is much more likely to sleep right through.
Suitable for children aged from 2 years.
Size: Fits a Standard Cot Size (71cm x 136cm x 25cm)Fabric: 250 Thread Count, 100% Cotton
What is a Zip Sheet?
It's a sleeping innovation to prevent children from kicking off or tangling in their sheets. It's a flat sheet sewn to the fitted sheet with zips either side to allow for easy entrance and exit whilst still allowing ventilation for the feet at the end of the bed. Our zip up bed sheets are especially great for children with Special Needs; Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy and Autism. We have many wonderful photos of how our zippered sheets have helped so many thousands of families around the world, sleep better. We are the first to produce a zippered cot sheet set that allows the top sheet to fold down onto itself with press-clips. This 'short sheeting' method allows you to shorten the top sheet to various lengths depending on the age and height of your young child.
Are the zips all the way around?
No - we place two 60cm long zips on either side of the top ends so that your child can zip themselves in and out. We sew the base of the sheet to the base of the fitted sheet and same with the remaining sides. We leave an unsewn section on each side between where the end of the zip finishes and the bottom corner of the two sewn sheets. This allows for ventilation.
Are these sheets or blankets?
These are sheets. We use sheets because that way you can use them all year round. With Kids Zip Sheets all you do is place your blankets or duvet on top of the sheets. Kids Zip Sheets will help keep the top covers in place.
- Children are likely to sleep more comfortably, without waking throughout the night
- Children are less likely to kick off the covers, tangle themselves, or fall out of bed
- Children are less likely to wake up cold overnight; you get more sleep too
- You can add a blanket or duvet cover on top for cooler nights
- Your child's duvet is less likely to fall off so they are kept snug and warm
- Great for hot nights when no blanket is required
- Looks neat and tidy on the bed
- Great for transitioning your little one into their first 'big kids' bed
- Making up the bed is quick and easy - you just zip up the sides and it's done!
- Great for bunk beds, camping mattresses and caravans
- Durable and washing machine friendly
- Suitable for Special Needs Children; Down Syndrome, Autism
Machine wash cool water, gentle cycle; these can be machine dried on a low heat ONLY (if the temperature is too hot and the zip will shrink)