Airwrap 2-Sides Mesh Cot Bumper - White
AIRWRAP - 2 Sided for cots with solid or fixed ends
The Little Linen Company is proud to offer AIRWRAP - safer than a cot bumper.
AIRWRAP supersedes traditional cot bumpers with its breathable mesh fabric allowing maximum airflow, while protecting baby from knocks and tangling in the framework of the cot.
Thin collapsible fabric ensures it cannot be used as leverage to climb from the cot, fits most cots including larger brands like Boori.
Airwrap 2 Sides Includes: 2 side pieces
AIRWRAP - Features
- Vented corners for maximum airflow
- Adjustable 2 piece design to fit most cots
- Breathable air permeable mesh fabric
- Free from bumper ties. The use of fixed placement bumper ties prevent safe fitting on many cot types
- Keeps arms, legs and pacifiers inside the cot
- Protects against bumps and knocks
- Provides a visual shield
- Firm yet padded, slim-line and non-pillowy
- Provides less leverage for climbing when fitted properly
- Polyester mesh with cotton polyester trim
- Machine washable
Tested for breathability, quality and hazardous elements in accordance with global standards, free from Formaldehyde, Lead, Phthalates and AZO dyes.
Lab tested and confirmed by world-renowned paediatric respiratory experts to have better Co2 airflow compared to other lightly padded cot liners.
Airwrap is a brand of the Little Linen Company, an Australian company manufacturing lovely baby bedding.
The airwrap is a breathable mesh cot bumper, allowing maximum airflow, while protecting baby from knocks and tangling in the framework of the cot.
AIRWRAP’s thin collapsible fabric ensures it cannot be used as leverage to climb from the cot.
AIRWRAP fits most cots including larger brands like Boori.
Airwrap is available in polyester mesh or a mesh and muslin combination, in a range of plains and prints.
AIRWRAP - Features
- Protects - against bumps and knocks Restricts - arms and legs from getting between cot rails Breathable - made from breathable padded mesh
- No Leverage - can be fitted to provide no leverage and reduce the climbing risk Easy-fit Velcro Can Sit Below Mattress Level - higher level of protection
- Restricts - arms and legs from getting between cot rails
- Breathable - made from breathable padded mesh
- Easy-fit Velcro
- Can Sit Below Mattress Level - higher level of protection
- Machine washable.
- Moves easily with drop side cot rails.
Open mesh bumpers have been available in America for years. First Candle SIDS Alliance in the US stae in their "Recommendations for Parents and Caregivers" as part of their "Ten Simple Proactive Steps" ".... soft or pillow-like bumpers should never be used. If used, bumpers should be thin, firm and securely tied. Consider using a mesh, breathable bumper as a repalcement to traditional bumpers in your baby’s crib".