The No Cry Nap Solution
Does your child:
nap only in your arms, a sling, a swing, or the car?
- require elaborate rituals before sleeping?
- get fussy, act cranky, or have tantrums due to lack of sleep?
take very short naps--or none at all?
Naps are important to a child’s mood, well-being, and development. The No-Cry Nap Solution offers you a proven formula to allow your baby, toddler, or preschooler to get daily restorative rest.
You’ll learn gentle, loving, tear-free techniques, developed by world-renowned parenting expert Elizabeth Pantley and tested by hundreds of families around the world, guaranteed to help you:
* Convince any child to nap every day.
* Effortlessly settle your child for naptime in his or her own bed.
* Turn short, fitful naps into long, peaceful ones.
* Establish a nap schedule that works for you and your child.
* Easily adapt nap routines to your child’s developing needs.
* Confidently deal with sudden changes, nap strikes, and travel
About the Author
Elizabeth Pantley. is the president of Better Beginnings, Inc., a parent education company, and is a regular radio show and internet show guest and featured expert. Her newsletters and articles are distributed worldwide.She has been quoted in such magazines as Parents, Parenting, Woman�s Day, Mother And Baby, Today’s Parent, and Good. Housekeeping. Elizabeth is the mother of four.